Research Support Personnel Program helps you to maintain your work-family balance. Please see the information below to apply for the program for the fiscal year of 2021.
Research Support Personnel Program provides financial support to employ an assistant for OPU researchers’ work-family balance. This program aims to make an environment that researchers can have enough time for research when they have life events such as pregnancy, child delivery, childcare, and nursing care of a family member.
2. Applicant Eligibility
(Both male and female, faculty members with limited-term are included)
||Assistant serving time:
For 10 hours in maximum per a week
*Applications are reviewed every year.
*Female faculty members using this program (excluding tenure-track members)will be supported by mentors.
*If you correspond to any of the following , not only the above application conditions but also the researchers who raise the child up to the third grade in junior high school can apply for the program.
①When raising a child to whom a physically disabled certificate or a certificate of rehabilitation is issued.
②When caring for a child who is recognized as having the same degree of disability as ①, such as being subject to measures for children with disabilities implementedby local governments
3. Application Schedule
Wednesday November 18, 2020 – Friday December 18, 2020
(Applications submitted after the above deadline will not be accepted.)
The Assistant will be employed as a temporary staff at OPU (Office assistant, Technical assistant, etc.
- The assistant will support the applicant’s research, office work, etc.
- In principle, the applicants have to recruit and employ an assistant by themselves.
5. Start Date of Employment
From/later than April 1, 2021
Tatsumi, Nakayama, Center for Women in Research
Location ：Building C4, Nakamozu Campus
7. Documents for Application
- Application Form for 2021FY Research Support Personnel Program
- Work-Family Balance Parameter Sheet for 2021FY Research Support Personnel Program
- Other documents such as National Health Insurance Card, Maternal and Child Health Handbook etc.
8. Review Process
Applicants will be reviewed through the submitted documents and an interview by the review board consists of the Chief Director of Center for Women in Research and the Program Management Board. Applicants will be notified of the result in early February 2021.
Please note that we might not be able to accept all the applications in case the number exceeds the allowance of budget.
- We will accept the applications from April 1st to April 16th, 2021 from new faculty members or the faculty members having new reason for support.
- If 2021FY budget is approved, this program will be implemented.
- Before using this program, please try to include the costs for employing an assistant in the application for any external fund (i.e. KAKENHI).
- Applicants must submit the research result report until the end of March, 2022.
Tatsumi, Nakayama from Center for Women in Research
Office hours: Monday – Friday 9:30 am – 5:00 pm, except national holidays
Location: Building C4, Nakamozu Campus
Tel/Fax: (072)-254-9856 (Extension: 5056)
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD:
・【Must Submi】Application Form（Excelファイル/23.75KB）
・【Must Submi】Work-Family Balance Parameter Sheet（Excelファイル/35.44KB）